| < September >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shepherd Bay, Nt in September is slightly cold at -0.8 °C (30.56 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of water is discharged.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Shepherd Bay, Nt:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 658.2 kms (409 miles) N
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 658.2 kms (409 miles) N
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 77.8 kms (48.4 miles) N
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) W
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) W
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 891.6 kms (554.1 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 816.4 kms (507.3 miles) WSW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 922.5 kms (573.2 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 973.8 kms (605.1 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) E
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 489.5 kms (304.2 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 893.3 kms (555.1 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) ESE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) SE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 622.1 kms (386.6 miles) SSE